Review: Rocking Horse Ranch
I just came back from two nights / three days at Rocking Horse Ranch, an all-inclusive dude ranch themed resort.
I went with my family - wife, two sons (4 years old and 1 year old), and mother-in-law during the week in October 2021.
In short - I loved it. Rocking Horse Ranch is a great way to relax with a family by eating and playing.
- Most activities start around 10am with breakfast starting at 8am. If your kids are early risers, prepare supplies for them until the first activity.
- Coffee, hot water, decafeinated coffee is available in the hunt room 24 hours. Bring a tray to help with coffee runs.
- Activities are on a set schedule - even the pool shutsdown for cleaning during lunch and dinner.
- Plan ahead using their daily itinerary.
- Dress for the season and expect to be outside. There are activities in and out all-year round.
- Stay at least two nights. One night would be a tight stay with all the activities.
Overall, if you’re looking to get away with your family, you will have a good time with them at Rocking Horse Ranch.